To edit your custom C source code and build your own firmware using edash, you have to install the required software: toolchain, editor and tools. Follow the specific instructions for each of the required package.
- Download and execute the installer Setup Softune 16 bit (rev300023).
- when it requests a password, insert “fseumdvd70”.
- just leave the default settings and click on Next until the installation is completed.
- Download and execute the installer inside Window 7 32/64bit usb-v110001 to update the Softune Environment.
- the default settings are fine, there’s no need to modify them.
- Download and open the archive “updates_20121009.zip”.
- unzip the folder “updates” inside the archive and follow the instructions in Updates 20121009.